We love Solarmovie and sometimes just can’t find things to watch. From all the categories, we decided to create a list of the best horror movies on solarmovie to watch for free. Here are the top 5 horror movies for the people who want to have thrill:
- Hereditary: Hereditary is probably the scariest movie all of 2018 written and directed by Ari Aster. Despite the minor critiques towards the film, it was a fantastic and thought-provoking film. Between the uncomfortable and relatable scenes of a daughter trying to reconcile her strange and distant relationship with her deceased mother, to being hit with the tragic and incredibly creepy and disturbing death of her daughter, a death that the viewer has never predicted. It left the viewer with so many questions that could ultimately be only explained within the last few minutes of the film. Even then, the answers lead the viewer to more questions, which the viewer are left to ponder after the film. The music at the end of the film sent shivers down the spine, the ending will leave breathless. In the end, it’s a film that does not deserve to be compared to other films, but a real psychological thriller worthy of being looked at as it’s own.
- A Quiet Place: This movie feels like someone took a well written short story and then made it a movie. This well-acted and likable characters, Emily Blunt, stole the show, but John Krasinski surprised the viewer. The sound effect will make the viewer scream. During the whole time of the movie, the audience will be in a game of tension. This movie should be a lesson in the importance of family planning in general, most notably in times of crisis.
- The Nun: Somehow, this movie seems very underwhelming. This movie made many viewers disappointed; it does not feel horror. If you are a considerable conjuring movie fan, then you will be disappointed with this Movie The Nun. They could have made such a great movie with the nun characters, but they failed to do so. In this movie, there is no plot, and there are so many things which make no sense. Though it was very much predictable, in some aspect, it was suspenseful. J James Wan’s movies and the whole Conjuring Universe is just a bunch of jump scares with a few extended sequences with no music which are supposed to build tension but fail because the viewer can see a jump scare a mile away.
- The Ghostland: This movie will hold the viewer at the edge of their seat during the whole time. It is indeed a slow movie, but as soon as the twist get started, it becomes gratifying. It is a suspenseful, sad, good movie. The storyline of this movie is very generic. Viewers will love the twist, and it is very intense because of the set and the lighting.
- Annihilation: This movie become a horror flick after the second half. The scenes are terrified in comparison to other horror movies. This movie is a perfect combination of cosmic horror, visually beautiful; the score was on point. Though the first half of the movie is very slow and if you can abide, the payoff will make it worth of time. The soundtrack and visuals alone are capable of making this film great; it made a relatively simple scene so dramatic and thrilling. This film is an excellent Sci-Fi. Annihilation falls in the long, distinguished line of Sci-Fi that deals in the unknowable.