When the kitchen smells good everybody notices but when it smells bad it hits you like a ton of bricks. The odor from the kitchen can be absolutely horrible from time to time, especially if you got something burning in the oven. When it comes to home maintenance, the kitchen should definitely be your top priority to keep clean because you prepare your food here.
However, not everyone is good with getting the job done. That is why we prepared some tips for you on how to easily tidy up your kitchen.
Here are some easy natural remedies to get rid of those awful foul odors and make your kitchen smell nice and clean.
- add 1/2 cub of baking soda into the drain.
- Pour 1/2 cup white vinegar into the drain
- Let this sit for 20 minutes
- Add 6 cups of boiling water to flush all away AIR
Put a small bowl with vinegar, orange peels and cloves. This will help get rid of that awful fishy smell and other smells hanging around from last night’s supper.
- Wash out the garbage with vinegar and a little bit of dish detergent.
- Rinse well and set out in the sunshine to dry
- If you have a carpet in your kitchen, which is the situation in the majority of homes, you can visit this website to get a great carpet cleaner
- Get microwave-safe bowl squeeze all juice of 1 lemon and 1 cup of water
- Put microwave on high until the water boils. This will take about 2 to 3 minutes. Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Take a damp cloth and wipe clean. Stuck-on food usually comes right off.
The key to cleaning your kitchen is doing it bit by bit. Start with major surfaces first such as vacuuming your floors and wiping them out. Move on to the desk and after you are done with that make sure you check all the appliances. Not all of them are easy to clean but you need to get this done thoroughly every once in a while. It will take some time to get the job done but you will be happy with the results.
One of the things you should do before you start with cleansing is washing the dishes. Make sure you sort that out because you will create some space and you will not have to be on the guard to break something. If you leave the dishes for later you will not be able to clean the sing thoroughly.
Hopefully, with these tips, you will be able to make your kitchen look spotless.