Hilton hotels are one of the biggest hotel chains in the world. They serve people of all budgets and types and their reward program is one of the best loyalty programs you can participate in.
Did you know these hotels were the first to come up with digital key feature? They even made a app that allows you to unlock your room with your smartphone. Although people were concerned that it could be hacked and people might be able to enter other’s room, Hilton announced that the digital key was used more than 11 million times and no security breach was spotted.
There are more than 570 Hilton hotels and resorts located in 85 countries and territories across 6 continents. So, you might have a chance of staying in a one for your next trip, and if you have not stayed in hotel before, then trust me you are in for a treat. But how exactly do you make the most out of your hotel stay? That is what I am here to help you with. Here are a few hacks that will make your stay more enjoyable.
5 Hacks that will make your Hilton Hotel stay more enjoyable:
- Save money with Hilton Coupons: – These hotels might be a bit expensive to stay even though they are totally worth it but sometimes we just feel like saving money on them to get some other experiences. Well, lucky for you there are a lot of coupons available that will help you save money. How does a Hilton Honors gold status in 4 nights sound? How about a coupon for $50 daily credit? What about a free family fun upgrade? If they sound good to you, then head over to Coupon Dad to find these coupons and many more.
- Honor Program Updates: – they tweaks their loyalty program every year and if you do not stay updated, you will miss out on new changes and opportunities. Make sure to ask them about the updates and see what new changes are available that will help you earn more reward points.
- Hilton Credit Card: – They have partnered up with American Express to provide you great reward points. They offer an incentive credit card program that gives you around 75K reward points for free if you spend 1 grand in your first three months. You can also earn up to 7 times more reward points with qualifying purchases. And this is what this credit card program all about, to help you earn reward points quicker with NO annual fees.
- Stay in Multiple Hilton Hotels: – You can move from one to another hotels to increase your nightly stays. Let us say you are going to visit New York for a week and there are multiple Hiltons in New York. Instead of staying at the same one for the whole week you can switch from one to another and experience different parts of New York and at the same time boost your nightly stay rewards.
- Ask for upgrades: – One of the best hacks to make your Hilton stay more enjoyable is by asking for upgrades. Even if you do not have enough reward points or ‘status’ you can get a good upgrade. Just treat the people in the front desk nicely and you might just get an upgrade when you ask for.
There you go, these are the top hacks that will make your stay at the next Hilton Hotels more enjoyable. Make sure to go through all these points once again before traveling. Happy journey!