Skin rejuvenation is something that everyone wants, and a Rejuran healer treatment is a type of skin rejuvenation treatment that does just that. Over the past few months, this treatment has soared into popularity, and it is what skin booster treatments were last year.
Originating from South Korea, the Rejuran Healer Treatment has become the very thing that skin rejuvenation fanatics look for. This treatment goes by multiple names such as Rejuran Healer, PN, PDRN Therapy, Miracle Healer, and more.
What Is a Rejuran Healer Treatment?
The Rejuran healer treatment is made out of nucleotides, which are the basic structure that makes up our DNA. It is a skin rejuvenation treatment that uses nucleotides called polynucleotides (PN). A PN is made out of 13 nucleotides fused together, and the Rejuran healer treatment uses DNA extracted from salmon and later fragmented into PN.
How Does it Work?
Rejuran has two primary effects which are:
- Wound Healing: Through stimulation of growth factors and increased microcirculation, this treatment can heal wounds.
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects: Through scavenging of free radicals and backage off inflammatory cytokines in the body can a Rejuran healing treatment helps you with anti-inflammation.
And now we will explain shortly how Rejuran does these two effects.
- The PN/PDRN work by naturally and biologically increasing the metabolic activity of fibroblasts, which are cells in our skin. Through the increased metabolic activity of fibroblasts, they are stimulated into regenerating key components of the skin, which we lose through age. These components, according to SAestheticsClinic, are collagen, glycosaminoglycans, and glycoproteins. To give you the short and less complicated version, PNs effectively awaken old aged cells and force them to act like younger cells which repeat the process all over again.
- PN/PDRN works mechanically with as a scaffolding for fibroblasts and causes the extracellular matrix to grow. This can be done because PNs have a 3-dimensional structure that fibroblasts can use to produce regenerative properties and effects.
- And the last one is through building blocks for the DNA synthesis. Namely, PNs are broken down by body processes into purines and pyrimidines and later recycled into DNA by going through salvage pathways.
What Is the Main Distinctive Difference Between PN and PDRN?
PNs (polynucleotides) refer to a larger and broader group of molecules, most notable of which are Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA). On the other hand, PRDN (polydeoxyribonucletides) refers to a subtype of PNs. Rejuran is a type of PN that also includes PDRN in its structure.
As a matter of fact, a lot of research is done on the subject of PDRN and multiple studies have found exciting results that point out towards PDRNs being helpful with wounds associated with diabetes. Some other studies found that PDRNs are helpful with animals in the treatment of scars and reviving dead skin tissue.
Benefits of Rejuran Healing Treatment
There are several benefits that PN/PDRNs have on the skin, and the most notable ones are:
- Improved skin elasticity
- Improved Hydration
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin repair
- Skin normalization
- Improving the skin tone
- Improving skin texture
- And more