A couple of years have now elapsed since the rice cooker hit the market. Many thought it had been invented to help only in the making rice meal. Over time, man’s creativity was not going to allow such pricey kitchenware to remain underused in preparing a single meal.
We had to look for alternative recipes and substitute dishes that could go into the best rice cooker (check out reviews of this product on mykitchenadvisor.com) if we ran out of the long grain. And we sure did. The nagging brains of some of us kept asking recipe questions such as ‘can you cook pasta in a rice cooker?’ Nowadays, electric rice cooker recipes are the order of the day in most families. You wonder how? Alright, hang in there.
- Oatmeal Breakfast Cereal — Most of us have been making oatmeal breakfast cereal in a crockpot. However, we have of late established that making it in a rice cooker is better. It gives you great results, not cumbersome, and very easy. The recipe for making this meal is quite simple; all you need to do is to soak your oatmeal cereal inside the rice cooker right before you go to bed. In the morning, wake up to your soaked oats and turn on the cooker.
Warm your oatmeal cereal in the rice cooker for about 30 minutes, and then you have your treat of the day. Other grain-based meals can be made in this very same recipe, such as barley or buckwheat. This method for making oatmeal works for conventional, old-fashioned oats, stick to 13/4 cups of liquid for every cup of oats. But if you are using steel-cut oats, a cup of oats to 21/2 cups of fluid is recommended.
- Frittatas — We could debate over the taste of frittatas versus boiled eggs for practically half a day, but the taster can only quantify the sweetness of a meal. The recipe for preparing a frittata for breakfast could also make good use of the rice cooker. An oven could pre-cook the ingredients to make a delicious frittata meal, such as vegetables for instance. Then whisk your beaten eggs into the rice cooker, adding the pre-cooked ingredients. These rice cooker meal recipes are cooked on the default rice settings of the device.
- Rice Cooker Recipes Chicken Soup — It has been rumored that there is no perfect recipe for making soup. Also, they say that there is a variety of soup meal recipes. The only correct method to make a soup meal is by boiling its ingredients, preferably in a rice cooker. The basic rule is to remember that soup is just a stew meal, but with a little more dilution liquid. Just don’t try to make a scene and use petrol in the meal’s recipe instead of water.
From the rice cooker meal recipes cooking classes, there is a systematic way to put the ingredients into the pot.
The main principle of a soup recipe that holds relevant to date is never to forget the duration needed for each of them to be well cooked. Do not let any ingredient be overcooked, or even worse; undercooked. Just put everything in the rice cooker and boil it to perfection!
- Beans — The traditional recipe of making beans, whether for supper or whatever meal, has always been characterized by presoaking. With the modern-day technology invested in the rice cooker, you can presoak your beans and preset your cooker to begin cooking the meal once there is an appropriate moment.
- Tapioca Pudding — Have you ever realized that many rice cookers have a setting for making pudding for munching after the meal? Just crosscheck with your rice cooker, and do not be surprised if you find it there. Given that setting, you can easily follow a recipe to make yourself a perfect homemade tapioca pudding. Spice it up with your reserved ingredients to make it unique. Simply add the mixed milk ingredients in your tapioca, according to the recipe and set your rice cooker on the porridge cycle.
There is so much relief on our part ever since we realized we could have a rice cooker make all these amazing meals. And not only are these, but even rice cooker recipes chicken out there. Rice cooker meal recipes have been preferred by many, and we couldn’t help but share this with you.
Are there any other rice cooker meal recipes that you have ever tried to cook with an electric rice cooker? Or do you have alternative ways to prepare rice cooker recipes chicken? Please share some of these recipes by commenting below. If